Monday, January 11, 2010

hey.

I had a run in with your old friend "drama" this past weekend. helping some friends out with their marriage but took its toll on me. I feel like I carry the sins of everyone else and I'm left with this residual evil inside me. Kinda like Jesus but in a weird Froto way, ya know? haha. I'm trying to let my good nature shine through but its hard with shit caked all over said shinyness. i'm getting a 3 dollar raise (cuz I'm awesome) but i'm not feelin it cuz of all the shit I have to do here and all the crap that goes unnoticed. oh and BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH right? so Hi.

I'm being more and more random with people and i prolly come off as psycho or too awesome to fully comprehend. Like:
Customer: Good morning
GLENN: Only at night
Customer: ...uh..o.okay.... so can I please sign for these items
GLENN: if you take into account that your driver's license needs to be renewed before your next expiration date then it would be appropriate for you to acquire a document in which it is authorized for you to place your signature for it is only once a year your parents will endulge your desires for that new remote control car as long as your sister doesn't get jealous and smash it while your are asleep at which time it would be prudent to call your best friend and schedule a day for you two to go fishing in that you spin three times holding hands and laughing like the little girl that you locked in your closet when you were four and she suffocated but you didn't want to tell anyone so you just moved.

Customer: .. . .(O_O) .. .. . *cries silently*
GLENN: right? so just go away.


see? I'm losing it! (i don't know if i ever had "it" tho).

I just want to get away from this shit and do something that I want.
save me.

LOVE YOU!!!!

theGLENN

No comments:

Post a Comment