Thursday, July 16, 2009

skilllsss

Heyo,

I was just thinking of some skills I want to learn/brush up on. Maybe you can teach me some that you know and maybe I can teach you some that I know (that you want to learn). Or we can both learn.

I want to learn:
-how to fence (olympic style with a saber so if I ever pick one up you'll be scared)
-how to tie various (useful) knots. this skill is actually a life saver
-how to sail a boat
-how to be a stronger swimmer & scuba dive
-how to drive a motorcycle
-how to drive a stickshift better
-how to rock climb (not as easy as it looks apparently)
-how to throw a variety of bladed weapons
-how to gut a mammal and a fish PROPERLY (you're gonna need to eat so you might as well know how to gut it)
-how to protect a VIP/loved one bodygaurd style. seriously. it's not as simple as you think
-how to kill a man with a coffee cup. not kidding here either
-how to break someone's ribcage with my elbow..... wait I already know that one... um...
-how to cook adobo
-how to PROPERLY cook a steak chef style (apparently I'm supposed to use a temperature gauge??) and anything that is on a grill
-how to navigate in the wilderness with only a compass and a map (aka LANDNAV)
-how to build man traps (you never know)
-how to speak, read, and write in japanese
-how to speak, read, and write in spanish or french or portuguese or italian
-how to build a computer and program software
-how to build a simple cabin. i guess it isn't as simple as I thought
-how to pick a lock
-how to throw a spear... accurately
-how to collect water in the wild
-how to heal various ailments using basic household items
-how to kayak (sp?)
-how to get that neighbor to shut up

No comments:

Post a Comment